Accounting and Bookkeeping Services in Turkey
Under today’s changing and competitive world conditions, many companies prefer outsourcing services in the accounting and financial affairs fields which needs to be performed legally to provide focusing the staff to their areas of expertise. Our approach while presenting the services to our customers, providing proper services for their changing requirements in cooperation with them in synergy.
Our Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Keeping legal books in accordance with Turkish Law
- Recording cash, bank and check account activities
- Doing cash, bank, customer and seller account settlement with attesting
- Preparing financial statements and reports like balance sheet, income statement, cash flow table (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual) etc. at the end of period.
- Providing services for fixed assets
- Accounting record and checking declarations
- Informing required tax declarations pursuant to Turkish Tax Law
- Opening transactions of corporate office, workplace and/or branch from Tax Offices, SSK and Regional Directorate of Labor